Thursday, February 18, 2010

Which artist painted pictures that made the world look so decorative? and other questions.?

Hey there! I'm really stuck on this because i have got an art exam and I need to find out about a history of an artist that made the world look so decorative. I'm not sure whether it is Monet. Pls help me out.





Also, if you know anything about wat makes this world so decorative e.g:landscapes, colours, etc. pls let me know.





Pls tell me great ways how 2 do well in making a picture look real. ThxsWhich artist painted pictures that made the world look so decorative? and other questions.?
I think I'm too late. Perhaps by the time you read this answer your art exam is already finished. Anyway, I believe it's Michaelangelo. He was a great painter and sculptor. He painted the ceiling of Rome's Sistine Chapel, sculpted the hot and luscious (*laughs*) David, sculpted The Pieta, etc.


Just google Michaelangelo and you'll get thousands of links. They will all tell you that he's contributed much in our world's history and arts.





Nature and human emotion makes this world a mixture of pure beauty and pure ugliness. It's too deep of a topic to discuss in one seating Rose.





To make a picture look real, choose your subject, the emotion you want to project, have a good camera though not necessarily pricey, just click and click. Practice makes perfect dear. And continue learning and researching about any subject. That will make it look perfect and real.





I hope you did well on your exam.Which artist painted pictures that made the world look so decorative? and other questions.?
Vincent Van Gogh was a great artist in my opinion,


He is very famous as well.


Theres a gallery just for him i pasted below.





hope it helped out! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment