Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am a decorative painter and I paint children's murals. Any creative job ideas?

I can paint furniture, glass, borders in kitchens, niches, just about any type of cartoon I can reproduce.I am a decorative painter and I paint children's murals. Any creative job ideas?
Painting names on boats. Painting set backgrounds for theaters. Painting Christmas ornaments. Face painting. Painting greeting cards. Designing decorated menus for restaurants.


And I dare ya to illustrate a children's book! I don't know why this is looked down on by artists. So you use your work to communicate something to children- it doesn't mean it's not art anymore.I am a decorative painter and I paint children's murals. Any creative job ideas?
maybe a train going all a round a childs room but for a childs mural i would tell you to paint some children all playing around in a play ground with the suns rays shining on them

No comments:

Post a Comment