Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Looking for Medieval patterns for decorative painting?

Hello everyone





I seem to have offended some members by asking the same question in French yesterday. So let me try in English this time and see if the answers are more positive!!!





I'm looking for Medieval patterns ex: knights in armor, medieval tavern, country scene but no coat of arms please. If someone out there has such patterns ans would be willing to share I'd appreciate it greatly.





Thanks for taking the time to read me and have a grand day everyone.





EbonyLooking for Medieval patterns for decorative painting?
I would check Dover publishers. They have books of all kinds of decorative arts - stencils, cross stitch, clip art, costumes and designs.Looking for Medieval patterns for decorative painting?
http://www.celticstitchery.com/Medieval.鈥?/a> fool
  • worms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment